We at Auto-Out are so thankful for each one of you, and wish for you to have a safe and
fire-free Thanksgiving, so please follow these safety tips!
· T=Thaw turkey at a safe temperature-40 degrees or below!
· U=Use extra caution when frying a turkey and use an oil-free fryer if possible!
· R=Remember to clean all cooking surfaces regularly!
· K=Keep children away from hot foods and surfaces!
· E=Ensure turkey is cooked and has reached a minimum temperature of 165 degrees!
· Y=Your smoke detectors should be tested prior to cooking!