Auto-Out Microwave is specifically designed for cooktops with over-the-range microwaves.
Allows for concentrated protection to both the front and back burners
Delivers approximately 30% more fire-suppressant powder to the fire than the competitor
Activates automatically to suppress unattended cooking fires
Auto-Out Microwave now features the Quick-Connect bracket installation. Quick-Connect bracket attaches to the underside of the microwave, making installation simple and easy. By eliminating the wall-mount bracket, there is no drilling required.
To learn more about the difference between the Auto-Out Quick-Connect and the Auto-Out Wall-Mount please click HERE
How Does Auto-Out® Microwave Work?
FOR FIRES ON THE BACK BURNERS
1. Auto-Out® Microwave (M) is sold in a set of two –you’ll need one unit for each side of the cooktop (left and right).
2. After Auto-Out® M is installed; the fire suppressor is positioned above the back burners.
3. When a fire occurs on the back burner, flames activate the triggering mechanism, causing Auto-Out M to discharge the fire-suppressant powder onto the fire.
FOR FIRES ON THE FRONT BURNERS
1. If a fire occurs on the front burner, flames will touch the front of the Auto-Out M where a fire-sensing activator is located.
2. This causes the Auto-Out M to automatically rotate, which puts the fire suppressor over the front burner.
3. The flame then triggers the fire suppressor (now positioned in front) to release the powder onto the front burner.