How Does Auto-Out® Microwave Work?
FOR FIRES ON THE BACK BURNERS
1. Auto-Out® Microwave (M) is sold in a set of two –you’ll need one unit for each side of the cooktop (left and right).
2. After Auto-Out® M is installed; the fire suppressor is positioned above the back burners.
3. When a fire occurs on the back burner, flames activate the triggering mechanism, causing Auto-Out M to discharge the fire-suppressant powder onto the fire.
FOR FIRES ON THE FRONT BURNERS
1. If a fire occurs on the front burner, flames will touch the front of the Auto-Out M where a fire-sensing activator is located.
2. This causes the Auto-Out M to automatically rotate, which puts the fire suppressor over the front burner.
3. The flame then triggers the fire suppressor (now positioned in front) to release the powder onto the front burner.
Copyright Warren Watts Fire Technology. All rights reserved. To contact us: Call 817-924-1370 or Email email@example.com